I wanted to share my VERY easy recipe for oatmeal protein pancakes. I’m such a firm believer in keeping things simple and this recipe is no exception. These pancakes are so fluffy and delicious, you would never know they don’t contain any flour. So here you go:
Oatmeal Protein Pancakes:
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 TBSP of honey (optional); or you can drizzle honey on top when finished
- 1 TBSP Greek yogurt on top (optional)
- Blend ingredients in blender until batter is smooth
- Transfer pancakes to a pan; flip over to the other side when once bubbles start to appear
- Eat and enjoy!
Unlike regular pancakes, these are high protein and fiber to keep you full and energized throughout your morning. They are also great for kids who are picky eaters! Hope you all enjoy these healthy pancakes as much as I do!