- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 TBSP cinnamon
- splash of soy milk
- 1 TBSP earth balance spread
- 1 TBSP agave
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients in separate bowls.
- Mix both sets of ingredients together. Spoon batter into loaf pan (can also sprinkle some cinnamon on top as well)
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes and spread with peanut butter drizzle (heat peanut butter in microwave for about 20-30 seconds so it forms a liquid consistency).
- Eat and enjoy!
This is a perfect low-carb dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth. Wishing you all a great weekend!